The demand for personal finances is considerably huge in today's present market. It can be depending on the individual's education, personal commitments, emergency needs, etc. Availing a personal loan is now a simple chore as most of the banks in UAE offer instant support for the loan seekers.
Available Personal Loans
- UAE Nationals Personal Loan
- Expatriates Personal Loan Self-employed professionals Personal Loan
- Personal Loan for applicant with No Salary transfer
Eligibility Criteria of Personal Loan in UAE
Eligibility criteria can change from bank to bank in case of the personal loan. Following are the common criteria for all the banks
- The applicant should be at least of 21 years to avail a personal loan.
- The minimal employment duration of the applicant is 3 months to 1 year
- The minimum salary of the loan applicant should be 5000AED.
- Interest rate ranges from 2.69% to 17.99%
- Monthly repayment option is available from 6 months to 48 months.
- Monthly salary transfer is mandatory to avail loan. Else, applicant should submit the salary certificate provided by the company.
- The maximum age for UAE nationals on loan maturity is 60 years, and expatriates is 65 years.